Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Cars with Leather

Almost two months ago we purchased a new car. Someone I know spent a lot of time convincing me to go leather since I have a child and spills are easier to cleanup on leather than traditional fabric. I resisted for a while because I don't like the smell, I don't like the leather conditioning and other maintenance involved, I don't like thinking where the material came from, etc. Eventually it became easier to find the car I wanted with leather than it would have been to find it without, and since others were urging me to get it as well, I bought a car with leather.

Cut to last weekend when my dad asked me to pick up fast food on the way to his house. I handed Kaylee her drink and didn't think anything more about it. A few minutes later as we're driving down the road I hear Kaylee go "this leather is great Mom! It doesn't soak up the drink or anything!"

I think it's time to thank the person who talked me into getting leather.

No comments:

Post a Comment